Limited time sale $750 for a pair and an extra 1 year of warranty! Hurry before the price goes back to $999 a pair. Sale ends July 01, contact us if you have any questions.
Everyday Sounds Better With Sonic Innovations
Sophisticated 4S Technology
Sound. Speech. Simplicity. Style.
Save up to 75% versus local retail when you purchase from Next Level Hearing
|Model||Average Retail||Our Price||As Low As|
Hearing loss is a frustrating condition. Struggling to hear loved ones speak at home, or being unable to follow directions on the job can you have you at wits end quickly.
You’re likely to feel depressed and alone as the one suffering from the condition, and your loved ones are probably starting to feel frustration and resentment. Hearing loss is an issue that you best resolve quickly.
Some hearing aid manufacturers will tempt you with ridiculously low prices, but you’ll quickly discover these inferior designed products are a waste of time and money.
There’s a certain level of craftsmanship that must be mastered to produce a quality hearing aid. It’s a skill that requires complete focus day in and day out, so that the intricate device is made to perfection.
On a typical day, it’s likely you’ll transition from one environment to the next … From indoors to outdoors … From a quiet office to a large work space possibly filled with the clamor of industrial equipment.
Sonic Innovations hearing aids have been manufactured with this reality in mind. As a result, you’re going to enjoy technologies that seek to enhance all aspects of speech, while balancing them with other sounds in the environment.
Speech Understanding In Noise
You value the spoken word, so we strive to ensure that the nuances of speech are captured. True understanding involves more than just turning up volume. Our technologies seek to enhance all aspects of speech while balancing them with other sounds in the environment.
Sound That’s Natural
We believe there’s nothing more important than a user’s experience. We want you to be comfortable and confident. Not thinking about enjoying the world around you - artificial sounds or the mechanics of instruments.
Simplicity In Design
Sonic purposefully keeps things simple to help you enjoy experience with: basic design, easy operation, nothing extraneous. We make things easy for hearing healthcare providers, too. We provide efficient, knowledgeable support and back it up with sales tools and software that are straightforward and simple to use.
Style That Stands Out
You will enjoy your hearing experience more when you’re not self-conscious about a hearing instrument. So we purposefully design solutions that are stylish, attractive, and appealing in every way.
The Cheer affordable hearing aid
- Speech Variable Processing- Preserves the soft and loud sounds that differentiate words and enhance speech clarity.
- Speech Priority Noise Reduction- Works to separate speech from surrounding noise by constantly monitoring and managing incoming sounds, while leaving the speech signal intact. Speech Priority Noise Reduction provides listening comfort and preserves the intelligibility of speech.
- Impulse Noise Reduction- The amplification of the clinking of silverware or jangling of keys is often rated as one of the most uncomfortable aspects of wearing hearing instruments. Impulse Noise Reduction suppresses these unexpected sounds.
- Soft Noise Reduction- Soft Noise Reduction reduces these quiet but distracting sounds, like whirring fans or the soft rumble of a refrigerator, without modifying the amplification of important speech-related signals.
- Wind Noise Reduction- Time spent outdoors will be more enjoyable because wind sounds won’t be amplified. The Wind Noise Reduction feature quickly sets the lowest frequencies to an optimal omni-directional response and applies maximum attenuation across all frequencies, providing instant relief.
- Adaptive Directional Microphone System- Cheer 40 hones in on the source of a sound and helps reduce unwanted noise so you can stay engaged in your surroundings.
- Binaural Coordination- Cheer can synchronize actions between the left and right devices. For example, volume and program changes made on one device automatically occur on the other at the same time.
- Non-telephone Ear Control- Reduces or mutes environmental sounds on your opposite phone ear for more focused telephone listening.
- Wireless Accessories- Wireless connectivity3puts Cheer into play with common technologies like TVs, mobile phones, MP3 players, and more.
Enjoy Sounds That Enrich Your Life Everyday
By offering Sonic Innovations Products on this website, we are in no way representing ourselves as an affiliate with Sonic Innovations. Next Level Hearing is not part of a joint venture with Sonic Innovations and there is no affiliation whatsoever between nextlevelhearing.com and Sonic Innovations beyond the sale of Sonic Innovations products on this website. Next Level Hearing is an independent company from Sonic Innovations and we do not manufacture any of the products available for purchase on this website. Next Level Hearing makes no claims to any rights of Sonic Innovations’ intellectual property of patents, copyrights or trademarks. The use of the Sonic Innovations logo or name and other relevant Sonic Innovations educational materials on this website are purely for informational purposes about the products offered for sale.